« Home

A Whole New World...

I've always thought of myself as someone who kept up with society. New gadgets and gizmos, nice clothes, following current events... so it was only a matter of time before I woke up and joined the world of blogging! The web is my home. I find it a way to escape, relax, keep up with what's going on in the world, and stay in touch. Believe it or not, I try not to watch so much tv, because I've always believed that I'd end up a zombie on the wrong end of the middle-class. Honestly, I'm not quite sure how much the web is keeping me from that same fate.

So here goes. My outlook on the world. Any time I enter a new part of my life, I always remember something a wise man once told me on how to keep people listening. About what I wanted to say, he told me, "you've got to keep it like a woman's skirt... long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to keep me interested." Other than the fact it's quite sexists, he does make a good point. Let's hope I can live up to those standards.

Labels:

Contact Me

Google Adsense



Previous Posts

The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook