« Home | I Can't See Texas From Here... » | Technology My Ass... » | To Launch In New York... » | The Time Machine... » | Playoff Environment... » | Investing 101... » | Will Racism Ever Go Away...? » | Easter Faith... » | Don't Blame Gillespie; You'd Do The Same Thing... » | Why MLB is Better Than The NFL... »

You Can't Take My Freedom...

Less than two weeks until the big day, and luckily our planning seems to have been fairly good.

It appears Rebecca has to find a hair stylist, and I have a few last minute decisions to make, but we're ready to go.

I can't wait for the wedding. It'll be great to see my family and friends, party in Vegas, get a vacation, and voluntarily give away my freedom. Thankfully, I can't wait to marry this woman.

I have no doubt that she'll be my rock for the rest of our lives. Let's just hope she can put up with me.

Labels: , ,

Man, I sure hope everything goes perfect for you both!

Adam and I just had our 4 year anniversary yesterday. Good luck to you and Rebecca; I wish we could be there! We miss you man!

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook