« Home | My Exciting Life... » | Some Styles Will Never Return... » | My Letter To The President... » | 'Normal' People At The DMV... » | Sometimes, It's Worth It... » | A Lesson For Us All... » | Adding A Domain... » | Tough Day... » | Clemens Out Of Retirement... » | I Guess I'm Not That Smart... »

Bon Jovi Didn't Impress Me...

Maybe it was because our tickets were standing room next to the stage, but we left the Bon Jovi concert disappointed.

He opened with "You Give Love A Bad Name," and it got the crowd going. Then he mixed in a few of the classics, like "Bad Medicine" and "Runaway," but insisted on showcasing their new album Lost Highway, which I don't believe is very good.

The band sent mixed signals, by Jon Bon Jovi singing his tunes with a softer feel, while Tico Torres (the drummer) continued to bang away on the kit.

Confusing. Were they trying to slow it down, or rock out?

Either way, they performed "Dead or Alive" and "Livin' On A Prayer" for the encore, so we left on a good note, but it'll certainly go down as a concert I could have lived without.

Thankfully, we have Maroon 5 in October.

Labels:

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook