« Home | Tough Day... » | Clemens Out Of Retirement... » | I Guess I'm Not That Smart... » | The Highwaymen... » | Prices Swell At Coors... » | We've Figured It Out... » | It Wasn't That Bad... » | Should We Laugh At This? I Sure As Hell Did... » | Rebecca's Crazy... » | We Got Hitched!! »

Adding A Domain...

Bear with me, buckaroos.

If you visited my previous site, you'll remember that the address was www.aintscared.net. While I'm no longer using that particular company to host my web space, I plan to keep the domain name (web address).

The key, however, is getting the company to point aintscared.net to my Blogger account.

This has not been easy, but cut me some slack. For the next day or two, the site may be up... it may be down... or it may point to the original site.

Please be patient, and thank you for reading. It's not worth it without you.

Labels: ,

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook