« Home | Sometimes, It's Worth It... » | A Lesson For Us All... » | Adding A Domain... » | Tough Day... » | Clemens Out Of Retirement... » | I Guess I'm Not That Smart... » | The Highwaymen... » | Prices Swell At Coors... » | We've Figured It Out... » | It Wasn't That Bad... »

'Normal' People At The DMV...

Rebecca and I finally got our lazy asses out of bed this morning to get a Colorado driver's license.

I've noticed there never seems to be a 'normal' person at the DMV, and find myself asking where someone who makes over $15,000 a year would renew their license? Not everyone does it online.

So we arrived at 7:30 AM to a line around the building, but it had its fair share of your typical business person.

Of course it also includes the guy with the mohawk, the couple that doesn't speak English, and the guy with his shirt tucked in without a belt... but that's a trip to lunch in Denver.

Looks like we just needed to show up first thing in the morning. There isn't a reason to be up before 11:30 simply to pick up the welfare check.

Labels: ,

HAHA! I'm a friend of Rebecca's from WYO. That line is why I just renewed in WYO!!! Even though I've been here 5 YEARS! That is hilarious!

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook