« Home | Driver's License Dilemma... » | The Best There Is, The Best There Was... » | Bartenders, Blenders, & Vindictive Grins... » | Female Understanding... » | Texas Hold 'Em... » | Spreading Holiday Cheer... » | The Other Side... » | The Sanctity Of Marriage... » | Bartending has its advantages.  Good people, great... » | Personal Responsibility... »

Sitting In Class...

Well, this is the second class day for e-Marketing.  Doesn't seem like it's going to be a bad class, simply easily distracting.  There's about 20 kids in the class, each of which seem to be doing something different on their computer terminal while Dr. Bandy lectures. 


No one is paying attention.


Looking around, I see several MySpace terminals, shopping on American Eagle, AIM, Facebook, ESPN.com, and several forum sites. 


Plus, it's warm in here. 


And the scroll bar on my mouse doesn't work.


I think I'm going to enjoy this class, but with open note/open book tests, I don't expect I'll learn a too much. 


I've been wrong before. 

Labels:

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook