« Home | Prices Swell At Coors... » | We've Figured It Out... » | It Wasn't That Bad... » | Should We Laugh At This? I Sure As Hell Did... » | Rebecca's Crazy... » | We Got Hitched!! » | The Dems Can't Make Up Their Mind... » | You Can't Take My Freedom... » | I Can't See Texas From Here... » | Technology My Ass... »

The Highwaymen...



I've found nothing in my past that has caused regret, but that may change.

I love listening to my grandmother talk about the time she saw Elvis Presley play in Lake Charles, Louisiana, and remember the first time I saw George Strait at the rodeo in Houston, Texas.

If I never see Elton John in concert, I'll probably regret that.

But if there's a show to have seen, I wish it could have been the Highwaymen. Four men -- Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, & Kris Kristofferson -- with four guitars; each one of them enjoying music, performing, and entertaining.

This video is great.

I certainly wish I could have had the opportunity.

Labels:

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook