« Home | Can The MLS Be Fixed...? » | The Records Are Changing... » | The Astros Dealing... » | Knock-Knock-Knockin' On Hammer's Door... » | A Hippie University Earns My Respect... » | My Task Is Complete... » | Bon Jovi Didn't Impress Me... » | My Exciting Life... » | Some Styles Will Never Return... » | My Letter To The President... »

There's No Reason To Speak To You...

I had an experience today that made me proud.

In the office, I needed to make a phone call to a woman, but before dialing the number, I realized her e-mail address was wredskins80@____.com. At that point, great disdain came over my body, as I realized that I would not be able to speak to her.

Right or wrong, I can't call a Redskins fan -- not on the eve of a Dallas Cowboys preseason game set to kickoff any moment.

Someone with such poor judgement doesn't deserve my time.

Labels: ,

A 'Hog' like that probably could not have helped you out anyway.

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook