« Home | One Day At A Time... » | I Just Don't Get It... » | Country At It's Best... » | Did You Really Not Already Know...? » | For A Car...? » | Cash And The Kitty... » | Don't Disrespect The Flag... » | Everyone Loves The Cowboys... » | Privacy, Please!! » | "Hello, I'm Johnny Cash..." »

More Hippie BS...

Today, I noticed a bumper sticker on a car that read, "Give Peace A Chance," with a very unflattering picture of President Bush.

Do these Colorado hippies think the President is simply out to blow shit up?

9/11 changed the world, so I'll ask the question again: if someone were hurting you, and your weren't able to defend yourself, wouldn't you like someone to help?

If the Iraqi government wouldn't have been killing it's own people, there'd be no need for us in their country.

I know if I was fearful to walk down the street because at any moment, a member of the US Government could rape my wife without any repercussions, I'd want the British or Isreali government to step in and help.

Isn't that what we did in Iraq?

Or wait... it must have been about oil.

I don't mind that, either.

When someone threatens our very infrastructure (without oil, this country couldn't conduct day-to-day operations), we have to defend it.

But I suppose the crazy liberal hippies can't see past their ass far enough to know that -- at times -- there's actually a legitimate reason to go to war.

Labels:

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook