« Home | And They Begin Again... » | Sitting In Class... » | Driver's License Dilemma... » | The Best There Is, The Best There Was... » | Bartenders, Blenders, & Vindictive Grins... » | Female Understanding... » | Texas Hold 'Em... » | Spreading Holiday Cheer... » | The Other Side... » | The Sanctity Of Marriage... »

Donkies vs. Elephants...

A friend of mine from Florida, Anthony Silva, was one of my favorite people I had the luxury of meeting.  From time to time (quite often, actually) he and I would get into political discussions that always made me think, and hopefully understand the 'other side' a bit better.

For the most part, I vote Republican.  I support Bush, back the war in Iraq, and typically agree with the Conservative viewpoint on economics (even though how Republicans spend is nothing close to conservative).  Tony, on the other hand, would prefer it if Bush were pushed off a bridge -- a very tall one.

Anthony has written a blog regarding the current state of economics in this country.  In my typical fashion, I had to log on and opine

Take a look at his blog, and then read my response.  You get both sides, and hopefully will allow you to make a decions on your own. 

Let's get educated, people!  We've all got a stake in our country's future.

Labels:

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook