« Home | Maybe The JP Was A Good Idea... » | Shaq, The Fitness Expert... » | Fox Rox... » | So Obvious, ABC Could Do It... » | Football Never Ends... » | Roleplaying Like A Politician... » | I Didn't Know Lacrosse Existed... » | Denver Is Now Perfect... » | Britney Is Bald... » | Didn't I Leave This Junk...? »

Sandler's New Look...



Has anyone seen the trailer for Adam Sandler's new movie Reign Over Me? Like his new look?

I can't help but see one of the world's greatest songwriters, but it still won't bring me to theatres to see his new film. There was a time when I liked Adam Sandler, but nothing he's done recently has interested me. Click ruined it, therefore he should stick with his charm and whitty humor he does so well.

Or he should write another song about a lunch lady.

Labels:

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook