« Home | Didn't I Leave This Junk...? » | Closing Time... » | I Really Don't Care... » | How Not To Get Lost... » | New To The Business... » | To Own Or Not To Own... » | Super Bowl Anlysis » | Super Bowl XLI -- BUST!! » | Julia Roberts Is Ugly... » | You're Hired... And Promoted! »

Britney Is Bald...



I was recently telling my fiance, related to the Anna Nicole story, that nothing shocks me any more.

Damn was I wrong.

Britney Spears has officially deteriorated, and losing her assistant and shaving her head is all the proof you need.

Just when I thought nothing could amaze me, someone that used to be so high on American's list of favorite people -- and former love of my life -- has gone and done something like this.

Wow.

Labels:

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook