« Home | Denver Is Now Perfect... » | Britney Is Bald... » | Didn't I Leave This Junk...? » | Closing Time... » | I Really Don't Care... » | How Not To Get Lost... » | New To The Business... » | To Own Or Not To Own... » | Super Bowl Anlysis » | Super Bowl XLI -- BUST!! »

I Didn't Know Lacrosse Existed...

Last night my fiance and I met a friend and his family at the Pepsi Center to see our first Lacrosse game. The Colorado Mammoth is the best team in the National Lacrosse League, and the game was awesome!

Approximately 17,000 people filled the arena to watch this game, and I was amazed. Coming from Texas where Lacrosse doesn't exist, and watching ESPN where it receives no coverage, it was the perfect introduction to the sport.

From what I understand, it's basically hockey on turf.

I'll certainly go back, and it's more evidence that Denver is one of the greatest sports cities.

Labels: ,

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook