« Home | Football Never Ends... » | Roleplaying Like A Politician... » | I Didn't Know Lacrosse Existed... » | Denver Is Now Perfect... » | Britney Is Bald... » | Didn't I Leave This Junk...? » | Closing Time... » | I Really Don't Care... » | How Not To Get Lost... » | New To The Business... »

So Obvious, ABC Could Do It...

Fan of the Geico Cavemen commercials? If so, I have good news for you.

ABC is developing a pilot for a story about three cavemen who are dealing with prejudice on a daily basis while living regular adult lives in Atlanta. Joe Lawson, the writer of the spots, will be writing the pilot.

I'm excited about the idea! I love these guys, and their short 30-second spots would translate into a sitcom with lots of laughs.

For grins, let's see a spot. Let's be clear, though, that the spot posted below is a video someone posted on YouTube, not previews for the pilot I mentioned.

I love these metrosexual, passive-aggressive cavemen!


Labels: ,

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook