« Home | I Love That Name... » | He's Not A Cheater. Get Over It... » | Are We Ever Gonna Buy A Home...? » | There's No Reason To Speak To You... » | Can The MLS Be Fixed...? » | The Records Are Changing... » | The Astros Dealing... » | Knock-Knock-Knockin' On Hammer's Door... » | A Hippie University Earns My Respect... » | My Task Is Complete... »

Grand Theft Auto...

Rebecca and I had an odd discovery today. Here's the story.

I picked up Rebecca after getting off work on Saturday night, leaving her car at the shop. We didn't think to pick it up that night, or Sunday, so when she went to find her car Monday morning, she realized it was still across town.

Luckily her sister left her car at our place over the weekend while she flew to South Dakota, but because I was leaving to pick up my sister-in-law from the airport that evening, I took her car keys.

Rebecca was back to square one: no transportation to work, since I already left for the morning.

I received a call from my wife, informing me of the story and asking me to leave the office to bring her the keys to her sister's car.

Here's where it gets unbelievable.

As I'm walking out of the Pepsi Center, my wife calls me back, telling me she no longer needed me to bring her the keys, because she attempted to get into her sister's car with her own keys, and it worked!!

Let's be clear: the keys to my wife's car, unlocked the doors and started my sister-in-law's car!

Both cars are Saturn's, but different models, made in different years!

There were two things in this scenario that I thought were peculiar: (1) Rebecca thought to unlock and start her sister's car with her own keys, and (2) the fact that it actually worked!

I suppose the next test is to find out how many other cars it works on.

Labels: ,

So what I'm taking away from this story is that I ought to find out if MY Saturn can be unlocked and started with the keys of some stranger... comforting!

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook