« Home | He's Not A Cheater. Get Over It... » | Are We Ever Gonna Buy A Home...? » | There's No Reason To Speak To You... » | Can The MLS Be Fixed...? » | The Records Are Changing... » | The Astros Dealing... » | Knock-Knock-Knockin' On Hammer's Door... » | A Hippie University Earns My Respect... » | My Task Is Complete... » | Bon Jovi Didn't Impress Me... »

I Love That Name...

Craigslist is fantastic. Last night, I posted several items from around the house online, and this morning, I've been overwhelmed with responses.

I placed a set of guitar pedals for sale, and received a call from a man named Frank. We talked for a couple minutes about the band he plays in, which is called "Funk If I Know."

Is there a better name for a band?

Maybe "Perpetual Groove," which is the name I swore I'd use, if I ever started my own band.

I love the creativity of musicians.

Labels:

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook