« Home | New Places... » | Bye, Facebook... » | I Guess She Ain't That Bad... » | A-Rod, Bonds, Astros, Soccer, and More... » | Close Your Mouth, Eli... » | If I Haven't Played, I'll Never Understand... » | Utter Disrespect... » | No Chubbies... » | Why Not Have Season Tickets...? » | Doggie Vids... »

What I'm Thankful For...


On a day of thanks, I have plenty to appreciate.

I'm thankful for Tony Romo, Terrell Owens, Jason Witten, Marion Barber, and the Dallas Cowboys defense. Thank you, Jerry Jones, for putting together a team that wins.

Thank you, Jason Garrett, for running an offense that's exciting.

Thank you, Wade Phillips, for managing a team of stars, and helping build a defense that's improved week after week.

I'm also thankful for CBS, NBC, Fox, ESPN, and the NFL Network for broadcasting most of the Cowboys games across the country, and the local Denver affiliates for picking them up.

Finally, I'm thankful that the Cowboys are fun to watch again. It's been a while since we've had a quarterback that's entertained me, and a running back that's brought excitement to the Dallas backfield.

It's good to be a Cowboys fan.

Labels: , ,

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook