« Home | My Favorites Are Better Than Your Favorites... » | My Playlist... One Of Many... » | More Hippie BS... » | One Day At A Time... » | I Just Don't Get It... » | Country At It's Best... » | Did You Really Not Already Know...? » | For A Car...? » | Cash And The Kitty... » | Don't Disrespect The Flag... »

Doggie Vids...



Yesterday was Rebecca's birthday, so her and I spent the day together and took Cash along.

Maybe I'm a nerd, or maybe I'm the proud papa of a new dog, but I can't help but want to capture everything he does on film.

Then I feel the need to share.

He had a long day, and these short clips give you a glimps.

My parents keep asking about their "granddog." Here ya' go!

Labels:

I was really expecting something funny, and I ended up laughing because you posted video even though nothing happened. You've got the cute factor in your favor. When I can teach my kid to chase me around a tree, you will be the first one that I send the video to :)

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook