« Home | How Not To Get Lost... » | New To The Business... » | To Own Or Not To Own... » | Super Bowl Anlysis » | Super Bowl XLI -- BUST!! » | Julia Roberts Is Ugly... » | You're Hired... And Promoted! » | Change Of Heart... » | Make Up Your Mind... » | Oh... My... God... »

I Really Don't Care...


Is it rude of me to be apathetic about the death of Anna Nicole Smith?

As a person, I'm sorry to hear about the loss of a life, and anytime someone dies too early, it saddens me.

But on a personal level, I couldn't care less. Everywhere I turn, I see her face -- and even worse, I see the video of her body being rolled into the coroner's office.

It is hideous that someone would sell that for $500,000, therefore I refuse to post a link. If you want to find it, it shouldn't be too difficult.

This is why I don't watch much television.

Labels: ,

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook