« Home | Grand Theft Auto... » | I Love That Name... » | He's Not A Cheater. Get Over It... » | Are We Ever Gonna Buy A Home...? » | There's No Reason To Speak To You... » | Can The MLS Be Fixed...? » | The Records Are Changing... » | The Astros Dealing... » | Knock-Knock-Knockin' On Hammer's Door... » | A Hippie University Earns My Respect... »

I Laugh...


Maybe I'm a jerk, but I laugh at people who wear helmets while riding their bicycle.

If you're a professional rider who competes, you're excused.

But business men and women who ride their bikes downtown after leaving the office in a business suit with saddle bags to carry their paperwork? You have no credibility.

It seems either pretentious or over-cautious.

Again, maybe I'm just a jerk.

Or maybe you're a nerd.

Labels:

Well, it's common safety--you're already going to probably get hurt if you're hit by a car, so you might as well protect your head as best you can... so yeah, I guess that makes you a jerk. :) But I'll join you in laughing at people who show up at work with grease on the ankles of their pants and smelling sweaty at 8 a.m.

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook