« Home | Gettin' Back To My Roots... » | The Ron Paul Revolution... » | What I'm Thankful For... » | New Places... » | Bye, Facebook... » | I Guess She Ain't That Bad... » | A-Rod, Bonds, Astros, Soccer, and More... » | Close Your Mouth, Eli... » | If I Haven't Played, I'll Never Understand... » | Utter Disrespect... »

It Ain't Supposed To Be Like This...

Something about the snow is very depressing.

I love the Christmas season, so when Rebecca and I moved to Denver, I was excited that a white Christmas would be in our future.

By itself, the snow doesn't bother me, but the bad weather can shut down a bustling city during the holidays.

The streets are supposed to be crowded and the mall is supposed to packed. That's what I love about this time of year.

When the snowy weather keeps people indoors, it takes away the fun. Standing in an empty mall parking lot in the middle of December on a quiet night doesn't seem right. Unfortunately, it's all because of the shitty weather.

Happy dull holidays.

Labels: ,

I'm with you. Everyone should stop heading to the slopes and go crowd up the mall instead. More fresh tracks for me :)

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook