« Home | The Ron Paul Revolution... » | What I'm Thankful For... » | New Places... » | Bye, Facebook... » | I Guess She Ain't That Bad... » | A-Rod, Bonds, Astros, Soccer, and More... » | Close Your Mouth, Eli... » | If I Haven't Played, I'll Never Understand... » | Utter Disrespect... » | No Chubbies... »

Gettin' Back To My Roots...

It's been a while since I've written - too long for me to be away from the keyboard. For the thousands of readers around the world, forgive me.

Currently, I'm reading a book called If You're Not Out Selling, You're Being Outsold. Because I'm still new to sales, any self-education I can find is helpful. I've yet to be as successful in sales as I'd like, but I'm confident it will come.

While reading, it made me realize why I originally began writing this blog in the first place.

There was a time when I was constantly learning. Whether it was in class, reading, or simply researching new information on the internet, this blog gave me a forum to keep it in order. Originally, I hoped that one day I could search through old postings to find something that would make my brain function more efficiently.

In the meantime, it's turned into a place for me to bash Eli Manning, and talk about my growing man-crush on Tony Romo.

I'll still bash Eli, and as long as the Cowboys keep winning, I'll keep flashing "pretty eyes" to Mr. Romo. I would, however, like to bring a little depth back to the virtual pages of AintScared.net.

My mind works differently than most people. I don't 'think' the way you do, and I don't want to fall victim to the shallow opinions of newscasters, sports writers, or the prevalent viewpoint on a push-button topic.

It's unusual to see me calling for Michael Vick to be sentenced to life in prison. I have a tendency to defend those that are hated.

Sometime ago - when I wore a younger man's clothes - I was taught to think for myself, research, and learn before forming an opinion.

You'll read a lot of differing viewpoints, but I hope to make you think.

Let's hope I'm smart enough to do so.

Labels: , , ,

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook