« Home | You're Hired... And Promoted! » | Change Of Heart... » | Make Up Your Mind... » | Oh... My... God... » | Life's New Necessities... » | Do Collegiate Athletes Deserve A Piece Of The Pie? » | A Big 'D'epature... » | Am I Really Speechless...? » | Cold Day... » | If Momma Ain't Happy... »

Julia Roberts Is Ugly...

I just saw the video for "Dreamgirl," which is an excellent track off the Dave Matthews Band's new album Stand Up, and is one of my absolute favorite songs. It's a great love song, and I think of Rebecca every time.

The video, however, is terrible, as are most of the videos from the Dave Matthews Band. Hey, they can't be perfect, right?

To make it worse, it stars Julia Roberts as the woman Dave is dreaming about. She is the most overrated actress in Hollywood. Actually, is she still in Hollywood? I haven't seen her in quite a while.

Please tell me someone came to their senses and stopped hiring her for projects.

I suppose Dave hasn't seen any of her movies.

Such a great song, ruined by a terrible video with a terrible actress.

At least I have a plethora of live albums to keep me occupied.

Watch the video below.

Labels: ,

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook