« Home | Officially Living The Dream... » | Billy Donovan Would Be Crazy To Leave Florida... » | Houston Texans Reaching .500? » | Give The Texans Credit... » | Theismann Leaves The Booth... » | Barroom Woes... » | I Can't Escape The Hippies... » | ABC to Spin-Off Grey's Anatomy... » | From Washington, To Hollywood, and Back To Washing... » | Sandler's New Look... »

5th Graders Having Sex...?

The News Star of Monroe, Louisiana is reporting that two fifth grade students had sex on a classroom floor, while two others fondled each other.

Apparently the teacher was at an assembly that began the period before and ran over about 30 minutes.

"The students run the school," said teacher Michael Walker.

Obviously.

I don't remember if I was thinking about sex when I was in fifth grade, but I'm damn sure that if I were, I was scared to do anything about it.

I want to laugh at this story because it's so easy to make fun of the people involved, but the ethical side of me says otherwise. 

If it were in Texas, we'd blame it on Katrina evacuees.  Here in Colorado, I'm going to assume the kids parents are a bunch of damn hippies teaching them about free love.

Either way, it makes for disturbing reading.

Labels: ,

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook