« Home | Billy Donovan Would Be Crazy To Leave Florida... » | Houston Texans Reaching .500? » | Give The Texans Credit... » | Theismann Leaves The Booth... » | Barroom Woes... » | I Can't Escape The Hippies... » | ABC to Spin-Off Grey's Anatomy... » | From Washington, To Hollywood, and Back To Washing... » | Sandler's New Look... » | Maybe The JP Was A Good Idea... »

Officially Living The Dream...

Denver Pepsi Center

The word came down today -- I've been hired by Kroenke Sports to work for the Denver Nuggets and Colorado Avalanche.  In two weeks, I'll be employed at Denver's Pepsi Center.

If you're not aware, working in sports is my dream, and on April 16th, I'll officially be living the dream.

The position is entry level, but exactly the foot in the door I need for the industry I love.  Where will this lead?  Who knows... but I can't wait to find out!

Labels: , ,

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook