« Home | Rollin' With Saget... » | Big-Boy Shoes... » | Finding My Folly... » | Tap The Rockies... » | What Makes College Football Great... » | It Just Doesn't Stop... » | Gettin' Kinky In Texas... » | Deep In My Heart... » | Go Crazy Folks, Go Crazy... » | Chuggin' Along... »

One More For Her...

Why do I have to be so difficult sometimes?

Difficult may be a bad word -- and non-conformist doesn't fit, either.

I like to be atypical... maybe that's it.

Rebecca and I were discussing our wedding plans recently, and I suggested that maybe she should hyphenate her last name after we're married.

Rebecca Johns-Davis.

Everyone thinks I'm crazy -- which fuels my fire to want it more.

I don't have a problem with Rebecca Davis, and she isn't at a point in her life where people recognize her by her last name, I just like the idea -- but she doesn't, and I suppose she has the opinion that matters.

It's different, and that's probably why I like it. Too bad, so sad, though. On this matter, she wins.

Labels: ,

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook