« Home | Life's New Necessities... » | Do Collegiate Athletes Deserve A Piece Of The Pie? » | A Big 'D'epature... » | Am I Really Speechless...? » | Cold Day... » | If Momma Ain't Happy... » | Here... Finally... » | Halfway There... » | Spreading Holiday Cheer... » | The Tap Runs Out... »

Oh... My... God...

Have you seen this? Click the box once it's loaded.



Here is my prayer:

Lord, I pray this video is a parody. If it isn't, please find two very large, well endowed, bear-homosexuals to find this man and sodomise him ungraciously.

Because I don't know if it's real, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be disgusted or amused because of the ridiculousness this represents.

If you're not very familiar with God's message, please remember, God doesn't hate fags; he doesn't hate anyone -- except hippies.

Labels: ,

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook