« Home | More Mood Music... » | Finding A Groove... » | I Laugh... » | Grand Theft Auto... » | I Love That Name... » | He's Not A Cheater. Get Over It... » | Are We Ever Gonna Buy A Home...? » | There's No Reason To Speak To You... » | Can The MLS Be Fixed...? » | The Records Are Changing... »

Fox Sucks...

I'm so glad footbal has returned, but can't we find a better network than Fox?

It's official, I hate watching sports on Fox, including the NFL. Joe Buck makes me want to do a belly flop out of my second storey window.

Of all the networks, their graphics are the worst, their announcers are terrible (minus Troy Aikman and Daryl Johnston). I do like Terry, Howie, and Jimmy on the pre-game show, but Frank Caliendo ruins it.

Give me football talk, and give me guys clowning on each other. Remove the excess bullshit.

As a matter of fact, remove the NFL from Fox.

Labels: ,

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook