« Home | Quick Shots... » | I Guess We're Next... » | Clickin' My Heels Together... » | Give Us Your Poor, Your Tired... How'd We Get Your... » | My Mind At Work... » | Brought To You Courtesy... » | Kinky Politics... » | Rocket Launch, But No Supporting Cast... » | Someone Pass The Collection Plate... » | Houston, Don't Panic... »

When (Texas) Country Comes To Town...

Guess who's coming to town...

July 29 at Cactus Canyon, the pre-sale is going on now for Pat Green!  I saw the billboard as I drove by. 

And as I've mentioned in the past, July 21 will have Kevin Fowler, Dierks Bentley, No Justice, Randy Rogers Band, and Stoney Larue at Ford Park. 

July'll be a good month for Texas Country Music. 

I hope I can find something similar in Denver.

Labels: , , , , ,

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook