« Home | Did He Really Say That...? » | Lessons Learned -- But At The Expense Of A Child? » | Betcha Didn't Know Beaumont Was This Interesting... » | Don't Judge Me » | Less Than Two Hours... » | Uhm, I'm With The Band... » | Another Round... » | When (Texas) Country Comes To Town... » | Quick Shots... » | I Guess We're Next... »

Blog Junkie...

Okay, so I'm a blog junkie.

I enjoy writing, it gives me an outlet, and believe it or not, I've actually got a few people who pay attention.

Today, I came across a MySpace group that's having a blog contest, and I believe I'll enter.  I'm supposed to submit one blog which will be thrown into a pool, and eventually trimmed down to 32.  Then, it's tournament time!

Maybe I'll get my ass kicked in the first round, or maybe I won't make it that far, at all.  Either way, it's fun.  Plus, I'm always looking for exposure.

Now I've got to search through my blogs and find a suitable entrant. 

Any suggestions?  If you'd like to throw ideas my way, you can click the 'category' link on any blog and it'll bring you to any writings under that heading.  Unfortunately, MySpace doesn't let us search through older blogs very easily.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a contest to prepare for.

Labels:

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook