« Home | Do Collegiate Athletes Deserve A Piece Of The Pie? » | A Big 'D'epature... » | Am I Really Speechless...? » | Cold Day... » | If Momma Ain't Happy... » | Here... Finally... » | Halfway There... » | Spreading Holiday Cheer... » | The Tap Runs Out... » | It'll Get Easier... Right? »

Life's New Necessities...

I love my HDTV.

We own a 32' Samsung LCD TV (the official television of the NFL), and I don't understand how I ever lived without it.

Games are so clear, and Izzie Stevens is absolutely stunning in high def.

Although, I was left wondering.

My heterosexual lifemate Nate isn't a sports fan. Why have an HDTV if you can't watch football on Sunday, or baseball during the week?

When he gets to Denver and I invite him over, what are we going to watch? While I have an inappropriate crush on Betty White, Golden Girls reruns aren't as exciting as seeing Lance Berkman drive in the winning run.

I suppose my mission is to make him a sports fan. I've been trying, and I've seen progress, but we might have more work to do.

Labels: ,

Contact Me

Google Adsense



The Addiction


Join Me On Facebook